(W221) S65 AMG LWB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BandyAndy

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK32 AMG
Not on the Bay but with Collecting Cars

I've never seen one of these in the flesh, but having looked through the pics, I think this one is in great shape.
Now to try and convince the Mrs .............. (don't laugh) :rolleyes:

Reminds me there was a similar era Maybach that ended this eve. I didn't win 😕 but doesn't look like it sold. Highest bid was over £250k less than original price I think 🤣🤣🤣

That's a great looking car!
I already miss my S600. This model s class has so much road presence and that V12 engine really is something special. The main reason why I kept my S600 for as long as i did was because of the engine it had. The S65 is next level and if i ever decide to buy another big engine Mercedes, I would love to get an S65AMG.

If I remember correct, this car was for sale last year for over £30k?

I'm surprised this S65AMG has been for sale for so long and still not sold. It's the cheapest S65 i have seen on the market and now the price is even lower!
The colour combo is not my fav but surely this is a good price for such a car.
What's your thoughts on this?

I'm surprised this S65AMG has been for sale for so long and still not sold. It's the cheapest S65 i have seen on the market and now the price is even lower!
The colour combo is not my fav but surely this is a good price for such a car.
What's your thoughts on this?

I'm not knowledgeable on these but looks like great value to me! Half tempted!

I'm not knowledgeable on these but looks like great value to me! Half tempted!

Awesome car. Got to be worth a punt if the coil packs have been done and the brakes are ok as both cost a fortune!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom