W221 S65 Needs something more

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blue520

Car
Maserati
Hi . Had a 2010 s65 for a couple of months now. This replaced 3 Maserati`s the last a 2006 quattroporte. Whilst a day never seemed to go passed without some warning light or other coming on it was a real sense of occasion to drive the noise of the Ferrari V8 was fantastic just like an old F1car going through the tunnels with the window down yet still quiet at motorway speeds. whilst the Merc is miles ahead in terms of quality and reliability (touch wood) and it goes like a rocket if need be it just ...well... I don't know. Can anyone suggest where I can get an exhaust system that will let me hear the v12 when I want to yet be refined enough for motorway cruising?

Hi . Had a 2010 s65 for a couple of months now. This replaced 3 Maserati`s the last a 2006 quattroporte. Whilst a day never seemed to go passed without some warning light or other coming on it was a real sense of occasion to drive the noise of the Ferrari V8 was fantastic just like an old F1car going through the tunnels with the window down yet still quiet at motorway speeds. whilst the Merc is miles ahead in terms of quality and reliability (touch wood) and it goes like a rocket if need be it just ...well... I don't know. Can anyone suggest where I can get an exhaust system that will let me hear the v12 when I want to yet be refined enough for motorway cruising?

I would recommend MSL Performance in Birmingham personally.

I had headers fitted as well as exhaust work done by Torqueflow at the same place and it sounds great (albeit V8).

Last time I was there, I heard a V12 AMG take off and it audibly wasn't standard!

Hey

Give me a call when your ready for a chat :)

thanks

Acid

Let me know how you get on or what you decide to do - that's the one thing I would like to sort in my 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom