W222 Retrofit keyless entry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Denisaok

Car
64 plate w222 S class 350D
Hi All
I have 2014 s class that has keyless start, i would like to retrofit keyless entry.
Is this possible to do on this model, if it is I know that i would need the door handles.

I have Search the site but can not find any information on doing it on my car. Does anyone have a link to a How to, or know what parts are required.

Thanks in advance

Oh you've opened a can of worms now:D
Stand by for all the posts asking if you have gone mad /do you want to make it easier to have your car stolen etc etc.
In other words, by owners without keyless entry/go;)

Can't give a definitive answer, but anything is possible for a price. The people to speak to are at ComandOnline in Lightwater. If it can be done, they can do it.
Have you Vin# handy as they can see exactly what you have fitted right now and make it easier to tell you if its possible.

Catalog

Oh you've opened a can of worms now:D
Stand by for all the posts asking if you have gone mad /do you want to make it easier to have your car stolen etc etc.
In other words, by owners without keyless entry/go;)

Can't give a definitive answer, but anything is possible for a price. The people to speak to are at ComandOnline in Lightwater. If it can be done, they can do it.
Have you Vin# handy as they can see exactly what you have fitted right now and make it easier to tell you if its possible.

Catalog
Thanks for the quick reply I have it fitted to my jag never had any problems, I keep walking up to the MB and forgot I got to get the key out to unlock it looks like am trying to steal it lol.
I'll give comand a call

Thanks again

IMHO if I had a car with keyless entry I'd be calling them to remove it! At least when I press the button, hear the locks clunk, see the mirrors fold and the indicators flash 3 times I know it's locked and I can continue on my way. Keyless start I'd possibly keep - daughter had it on her Qashqai (but not keyless entry) and it seemed OK.

IMHO if I had a car with keyless entry I'd be calling them to remove it! At least when I press the button, hear the locks clunk, see the mirrors fold and the indicators flash 3 times

Bingo!:D

Chris, have you ever had KeylessGo/entry?
Instead of pressing the keyfob to lock the door, just touch the button on the door handle. The mirrors still blink and close so you know its locked.
Press the lock button twice on the fob and Keyless is disabled( 3 blinks to confirm) if security is a concern. For added security, fit a Ghost and nobody will move it unless its lifted on to a low loader.
I really don't see why owners without KG are so against it.:dk:

No I have not, and it would put me off buying a car if it had it. See the regular reports about cars with keyless go being stolen from driveways - which is where the S204 lives. Plus I have to think about the occasions when SWMBO is out on her own, teaching her to use that safely is a total non starter, after 8 years of owning that car she still cannot organise the Comand satnav to even take her home let alone go anywhere else!!

I have always said if the want it they will take it even if that means breaking into your home while you are there to take the keys.
I just find it convenient to have but if i can't am sure I will get use to taking the key out of my pocket. Its just a shame that i didn't wait for one to come along with it cause I do miss it.

I have always said if the want it they will take it even if that means breaking into your home while you are there to take the keys.
I just find it convenient to have but if i can't am sure I will get use to taking the key out of my pocket. Its just a shame that i didn't wait for one to come along with it cause I do miss it.

I think you are right. If you have had it and its not on your new car you'd miss it.
But you won't miss what you've never had.

Well I have ordered it will update once recieved and fitted

I have key less entry & start on one of my cars. Just having the fob somewhere on my person makes it a doddle to jump in , push the start button (hear the roar) and drive away. To lock ? simply touch the small button on either front door handle or boot lid and I am away !

I have no qualms about the car being stolen off the drive (or pub car park , where I used to leave it sometimes) none at all.

It's a 2006 Toyota 1.2 Yaris :p :banana:

Appears to be an aftermarket kit.

Bingo!:D

Chris, have you ever had KeylessGo/entry?
Instead of pressing the keyfob to lock the door, just touch the button on the door handle. The mirrors still blink and close so you know its locked.
Press the lock button twice on the fob and Keyless is disabled( 3 blinks to confirm) if security is a concern. For added security, fit a Ghost and nobody will move it unless its lifted on to a low loader.
I really don't see why owners without KG are so against it.:dk:
Keyless boot is also something I'd miss if I didn't have it.
Approach the car with two armfuls of stuff and easily open the boot with a strategic movement of the foot.

Thanks - excellent price but I assume aftermarket parts .. Let us know how you get on

R

Keyless boot is also something I'd miss if I didn't have it.
Approach the car with two armfuls of stuff and easily open the boot with a strategic movement of the foot.
Well as long as Covid-19 doesn't tighten things to much an the Mrs doesn't see this ill be looking to retrofit that to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom