W447 Compact Sport 119 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi my van is a 119 auto to, how would you describe the gear change on your van is it smooth like the 7g gearbox in the cars?. My van has only covered about 11,000 miles and since owning it it sound like it slightly over revs at times (kind of like there is a slight lag in the gear change) dont know if explaining this right ha! Do you think there might be and update for the transmission software that might fix this or is what im experiencing normal
a quick flick of the right paddle changes gear up and drops revs even in "C" mode I think it lingers to long when accelerating hard

What does the map give any ESP issues due to increased torque?

Increase from 440nm to 570nm and extra 20hp , the esp light never been a issue but my van is always loaded at least with 1t.

c5ad0d84606503424ccee9524cbe5998.jpg

Well coming up for a year of ownership and still loving it and looking good as ever (even better actually as Ive done a few things to it), its going for its first service tomorrow at just 10k.

Small chance I might need to consider selling it in coming months due to possibly getting into property developing- clearing the remaining finance and getting the cash back out of it would both help towards that venture. [emoji15]

Hows the value of them, after looking around I think its worth around £28k, no VAT. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c5ad0d84606503424ccee9524cbe5998.jpg

Well coming up for a year of ownership and still loving it and looking good as ever (even better actually as Ive done a few things to it), its going for its first service tomorrow at just 10k.

Small chance I might need to consider selling it in coming months due to possibly getting into property developing- clearing the remaining finance and getting the cash back out of it would both help towards that venture. [emoji15]

Hows the value of them, after looking around I think its worth around £28k, no VAT. Thoughts?

Still looking nice prices vary private sale is best

Mine still going strong waiting for the V6 X350D to order the X250D was too under powered and no paddles ;-(

After all this snow Im really wishing they had done the 4x4 Vito here, thats what I would have had. They are rendered useless with the slightest bit snow in RWD!!

Took delivery of my 119 last week and love it. Done 400 miles in it and I've noticed a whooshing or air leak type of noise when accelerating from about 40mph. It sounds like an inter cooler pipe is split or something. No loss of power that I can tell. Is this a normal noise? Salesman told me he thinks it is due to the twin turbo set up. I found another post elsewhere with a similar problem but it had no answers. Thanks.
Hi, I know this is an old post but did you get to the bottom the noise? As i too have gotten the same response from my local dealership. Surely it cant be normal?

After all this snow Im really wishing they had done the 4x4 Vito here, thats what I would have had. They are rendered useless with the slightest bit snow in RWD!!

IIRC MB offer a AWD Vito? :dk:

Hi, I know this is an old post but did you get to the bottom the noise? As i too have gotten the same response from my local dealership. Surely it cant be normal?

I have this swooshing Sound. IMO it’s the auto gearbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get a 4x4 but only in LHD in Europe!

The sooshing noise takes a bit getting use to but its definitely normal, its just the noise of boost pressure bleeding off. I think itll probably just be autos that you hear it off as its swings between gears etc?

Interesting. Thanks for that. Got me a lil worried now. :eek:

You get a 4x4 but only in LHD in Europe!

The sooshing noise takes a bit getting use to but its definitely normal, its just the noise of boost pressure bleeding off. I think itll probably just be autos that you hear it off as its swings between gears etc?

Cheers Gaz. :thumb:

Certainly in the 119 it is boost pressure being bled off. Upsets me every time knowing how much i'm loosing!... Remap due...

DAB Fitted

No more crappy 693/ 909 and 1053/1089 MW sport on the radio:thumb:
23vby0.jpg

Hi there Kofidee. Any pointers on how we can get DAB? My sport 119 has the regular unit with usb input and **** nav but no DAB :-(.

Hi there Kofidee. Any pointers on how we can get DAB? My sport 119 has the regular unit with usb input and **** nav but no DAB :-(.
A few options to add Dab to original head unit p.m. me

My 119 will be up For Sale !
Ordered a X 350d fully loaded need the 4x4
I will miss the Vito Best van ever owned
will be listed soon +vat

The W447 could be, but I know the 4WD W639 was only available in LHD and was never sold in the UK :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom