W447 passenger airbag malfunction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pjharvey

Car
Mercedes vito an
I have a 2015 vito panel van, w447 111cdi. I recently took out the passenger seats to do a conversion but unfortunately I broke a wire in the process. This wire is attached to the middle seatbelt reel on the bench seat and connects to another wire that goes under the passenger seat and off in to the bundle of wires under the middle section of the cab. I have since put a fresh but different connector on the wires and tried reconnecting the passenger seat but to no success. Does anyone have any experience or ideas on this. I have attached some photos of the connector for reference. 20231126_165835.jpg20231126_165840.jpg20231126_165853.jpg

I have a 2015 vito panel van, w447 111cdi. I recently took out the passenger seats to do a conversion but unfortunately I broke a wire in the process. This wire is attached to the middle seatbelt reel on the bench seat and connects to another wire that goes under the passenger seat and off in to the bundle of wires under the middle section of the cab. I have since put a fresh but different connector on the wires and tried reconnecting the passenger seat but to no success. Does anyone have any experience or ideas on this. I have attached some photos of the connector for reference. View attachment 149891View attachment 149892View attachment 149893
Did you clear the fault codes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom