W447 servicing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aksimmo

Car
Vito W447 Campervan
Hi all I have owned my first ever Mercedes a W447 Vito 114CDI.

My question is that on Fords I always had to service every year but the W447 says the service is due in 15000 miles (ive done 7000 in 18 months) - is that normal and ok to not have it serviced from new for 3 years odd?

Thanks for your help

DSC_0230_zpsmw1ojvzk_1.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but would have thought it was 15000 miles or once per year, whichever came first?

Hi all I have owned my first ever Mercedes a W447 Vito 114CDI.

My question is that on Fords I always had to service every year but the W447 says the service is due in 15000 miles (ive done 7000 in 18 months) - is that normal and ok to not have it serviced from new for 3 years odd?

Thanks for your help

My Vito just had its 1st service at 27.5k.

around 25k as a guide depends on how you drive it

ASSYST PLUS

2 years or 25k is what MB say.

Hasn't it got Service Assyst? No manual or service book? A commercial vehicle is going to be 15K or every year which ever is sooner it always was with our Vito and our Viano which has done 60K now but only does about 5K a year and still gets serviced every year, it will pay off in the long term.

Hasn't it got Service Assyst? No manual or service book? A commercial vehicle is going to be 15K or every year which ever is sooner it always was with our Vito and our Viano which has done 60K now but only does about 5K a year and still gets serviced every year, it will pay off in the long term.

Our W639 comes up for service on the cluster every 24 months. It does about 9k miles a year.

Thanks for your help - shortly afterwards it asked for its first oil change service so 18 months and 7000 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom