W639 rear panels and windows

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

waingroo

Car
W639 111 CDI
It the title says, I would like to convert my W639 from utilitary to person vehicle... not to add more seats (I have two front and three seats bench on middle), but rather to cover with plastic panels the rear side, cut the body and add the two lateral windows (preferably non electric). Then, replace the bench on the rear side and leaving space between front seats and bench.

Can anyone advice where I can find that rear pannels, even aftermarket. I believe the new OEM are very expensive and second hand is almost impossible to find as people seems to "hunt" them and I never get to find available, alwais bringing the answer that the rear panels where sold first.

PS. My Vito is middle (long) model, fully covered on front and middle... just the rear panels, rear windows colum covers and preferably non electric windows is what I need.

hi

im considering doing this too
hope someone comes along with some info :thumb:

MB parts, cheaper than used on ebay.

im considering doing this too
hope someone comes along with some info :thumb:

I have some expectations from a Viano with broken engine...

Until that, let's try to do search on MB parts as zenman63 says.

Perhaps you, having more english knowledge than me about car parts will find faster. I live in Romania!

MB parts, cheaper than used on ebay.

These rear panels/trim are nowhere to be found other than MB oem parts store IMO... I have to check myself. Even doing lots of research on internet including ebay I haven't find at least a photo with them. If you know more, let us know.

when i get back to work in the new year = im on it :thumb:

These rear panels/trim are nowhere to be found other than MB oem parts store IMO... I have to check myself. Even doing lots of research on internet including ebay I haven't find at least a photo with them. If you know more, let us know.

New from MB parts, the rear quarter is just over £100 and sliding doors less than that.

New from MB parts, the rear quarter is just over £100 and sliding doors less than that.

Thanks so much Zenman63 for your info, but please can you tell me witch more exactly is the MB parts store in UK (e.g an adress). In Romania is very often used speculation even by MB showrooms (OEM stores). I do prefer to import them directly from UK. On Ebay i haven't find.... perhaps i have no skills in doing search for MB parts. I have a good friend in London... he will help me for sure in sending them if the store do not want to send parts in Ro.

Thanks!

Eduard

when i get back to work in the new year = im on it :thumb:

Have you done any research on our common purpose? I have not success to buy them from Romania. Perhap I will order them from UK. If you find prices please let me know. Also the source who sell them.

Greetings Waingroo, I'm presently trying to source sliding door, tailgate and quarter panels for my 2014 W639 swb van, and came across your thread. Was wondering if you managed to find what you were looking for ?
Local MB dealer, here in Australia, quoted me GBP 1200 (AUD 2000) for roof lining so can only imagine cost of panels ! Too afraid to ask though !
Any advise or tips from others would be most appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom