W639 viano brake force distribution!!! Visit workshop warning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darks

Car
Viano
Hi,

I have had this warning come up on the dash of my 2007 Viano, also showing ABS! etc, has had recent discs and pads all round.
has anybody had this type of error before? any ideas

Worth getting the codes read, might just be a abs sensor.

Update,

managed to get van read and got the following code, 44BO ML ON&Stored&Current The line to component L6/3 (Rear left rpm Sensor) has a short or open circuit

anybody had this before? or where i would find the L6 connector :dk::wallbash:

Cheers

Potentially the abs sensor on get rear left wheel.

Thanks Auto, is there any way of testing the sensor off the vehicle? also i forgot to scroll down an missed any code!
4260 ML ON&Stored&Current Component Valve Relay does not function properly

Thanks

I replaced the abs sensor, still have the same fault, i swapped Rear L&R and the test showed that the left side was still faulty and now the Rear right wheel was going in reverse so i guess the sensor is working fine and the prob maybe a relay or control unit or even loom!

4231 MIL ON&STORED&CURRENT Component Valve relay does not function properly

on the live data i got 062 Voltage Valve relay 5.1v & 068 Valve NOT OKAY
after clearing and re testing i then got 4260 MIL ON&STORED&CURRENT Component Valve relay does not function properly

Dash reading something about a Rig test test after each warning! ABS!ESP!BRAKE FORCE DISTIBUTION!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Did you ever find the cure to your fault? I have a similar fault on my 2011 Vito 113cdi, it has just come up with 4260 Valve Relay , malfunction , permanent when read on diagnostics. I have the error message Brake Force Distribution - Visit workshop on the dash.

Not yet mate, my next move was to check continuity to the ABS unit which is where I think the loom runs to from the speed sensor, if the loom is ok then I would look at the ABS ecu in the engine bay.
I'll let you know if I have any joy

Regards

Did anyone find a solution to the following fault ? 4260 MIL ON&STORED&CURRENT Component Valve relay does not function properly, i have this code / fault !! Cheers

Did anyone find a solution to the following fault ? 4260 MIL ON&STORED&CURRENT Component Valve relay does not function properly, i have this code / fault !! Cheers
Hi mate, i have the same issue, did you ever find the solution to this? Thanks

Not yet mate, my next move was to check continuity to the ABS unit which is where I think the loom runs to from the speed sensor, if the loom is ok then I would look at the ABS ecu in the engine bay.
I'll let you know if I have any joy

Regards
Hi mate, did you ever get to the bottom of this ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom