W639 vito owners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hhnas

Car
w639
Hello, i am just new but it did have confusing big problems and solution was very easy! problems: Lack of aircon after start, fan blowing full from start, too warm air inside blowing ectr... Many mecanis did try found electrical and if some parts, or reles ectr.. AIR CON CANT BE BUT OVER 550G that staff in side?! even it says in labels 820 and some 850g ( ven in my hand book with rear aircon)
Ervything has now gone right!!! and i meant ALL THOSE problems are noe gone fan is on some time as it should be , aicon cold as ice , and very good blowing noe gaps sometimes! Service man was really suprice and it been working very well weeks now. I am Finnish man but often look allover internet for anwser when my cars or bikes go wron and i cant,or mecanis cant found what is wrong. These was coming someone how just did have allso same problems but did have manual what was saying do not but over 550g and some bar figures also.. so hope these for some one as it was very good solution for me and coast was cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom