w639 wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dddvd

Car
w639 vito
i want to improve the looks of a w639 , i'm looking at a wheel change ,but it drives really well on standard steels, will 17 inch alloys change the drive much? or will 17 inch sprinter wheels with decent tyres be a better option

I've only had experience of 17" on the Viano, assuming you're asking of the Vito the Viano has a different suspension set up but on the 17" it feels good. Nicer than the Vito

Had a Viano with 19" wheels. You would have thought it would have been a hard ride but it was really good. Problem with changing tyres on the Vito is the load rating and could also invalidate insurance. You would have to tell them.

I've had the factory 17" alloys on my Vito from new ... drives fine. As above check with your insurance first as many companies are funny about any changes on vans (regardless of what load rating rims & tyres you fit).

Had a Viano with 19" wheels. You would have thought it would have been a hard ride but it was really good. Problem with changing tyres on the Vito is the load rating and could also invalidate insurance. You would have to tell them.
What were the width of the wheels on your viano. I’ve got 19’s on my c class and want to put them on my viano but the rears are 275.

What were the width of the wheels on your viano. I’ve got 19’s on my c class and want to put them on my viano but the rears are 275.

Can't really remember, 235?

19" 245/45/19 202 Y XL to be precise.

19" = 245/45/19 202 Y XL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom