Waiting for me CLA 45 S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RustyTheSnowman

Car
Audi S3
Hi all

Last week I placed an order for the new Mercedes AMG 45 S Plus from Marshall's Mercedes in Chichester. I'm not the most patient person and I'm currently waiting to hear news of when the build slot will be.

My current car is a 2017 Audi S3 saloon so this will be a step up for me. It's a great car and has served me well.

I'm looking forward to joining you on these boards, finding out anything an everything about my new purchase!

Welcome. How exciting. Will be nice to see it and hear your views when it arrives. I paid a deposit on a pre reg (old shape now) cla 45 estate in November but changed my mind and got the c43. I came from a new s3 saloon but didn't get on with it. Bland.
I'm too impatient to order. I couldn't do the waiting. Hope its not a long wait for you

Went over to my dealer a couple of weeks ago as the lease on my CLA45 is running down, they couldn’t give me any pricing info on the new more - and haven’t got it touch. Did you get the detail or is it a blind order

love mine, just concerned that the new one is going to be so much dearer than the one I have that if I pay that, it opens up some interesting alternatives for that kind of money

Went over to my dealer a couple of weeks ago as the lease on my CLA45 is running down, they couldn’t give me any pricing info on the new more - and haven’t got it touch. Did you get the detail or is it a blind order

love mine, just concerned that the new one is going to be so much dearer than the one I have that if I pay that, it opens up some interesting alternatives for that kind of money

I went to see one at my local dealer in Brighton. They wouldn’t give any discounts on the day so I left to think about it. I then used a few of the online broker sites and the best quote was through coast2coastcars.co.uk where I got a 9% discount at the Chichester dealer, only 25 miles from home. Brighton couldn’t/wouldn’t go anywhere near that so I placed my order!

Welcome and congratulations on your new car. What’s the spec or is that to be confirmed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom