Waiting To Exhale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d5xs

Car
ML 300
Hi All, just joined the forum yesterday and have really enjoyed browsing through the various posts. Learnt so much already.

Currently viewing a couple of CLKs circa 1999, 2000, facelift model. Test drove a 230k kompressor yesterday, lovely dark blue avantgarde auto with 2 tone grey leather. Has 60k on the clock and the owner is currently down to £15,500.

Does this sound reasonable? anything to watch out for? Car originally from Northern Ireland, so wandering what kind of warranties I could get since its more or less a private sale. Curruntly tryng to get the AA to take a look at it b4 i put in a final offer. Also has FMBSH.

I hope shes the one, had my heart broken already u see, been dreaming of all the sleepless nights we could have together as we discover our limits.

Haven't even got the car yet and already digging for my bank managers number, got the mod bug real bad. Need it all; Comand Unit, star grill, love the photos i've seen, Wheels, bodykit, then maybe tinker with under the bonnet.

Any pointers greatly accepted and pray 2 be on the road to happiness shortly.

Regards

d5xs

Welcome to the forum d5xs :D

Although I don't have a W208 CLK myself, there are a number of owners who post here who I'm sure would be able to answer your more detailed questions :)

Let us know how you get on in your quest for your new car and hopefully we will see you posting in the gallery in the not too distant future ;)

Best of luck! :rock:

S.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your post and will definitely put some pictures up when I get the car.

Anyone have anyone have any recommendations for vehicle inspection companies?

rgds

d5xs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom