WALD 202 Bodykit...again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roj

Well, I tried to sell this bodykit about 18months or so ago, possibly longer. I ended up agreeing to sell it to a friend of a friend and, to cut a long story short, he never paid up after saying for months he'd "get the money".

So, its been sat in my shed for some time now, the spiders being quite happy with their expensive home. But, what with it being christmas and a good time of year to buy a new car, i've decided to try and sell it to add to funds I have for something nice.

I'd love to get another W202 to fit this to, but i'd rather spend money on a better original car than getting a cheaper one then spending more on it.

The kit is no longer available apparently and I've yet to find any info on a UK car fitted with it, so the new buyer could have a rather fine, rare looker of a C-Class...

The kit, when available, was over £2000 new, so sensible offers only please, bearing in mind i'm not desperate for the cash and may still get a cheap car to fit it to......one day.

waldc.jpg

Nasty wheels not necessary!!

DSC00053-1.jpg

DSC00054-1.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

Thanks for looking.

PS Kit is front and rear bumpers and 2x side skirts. Fog lamps NOT included, but OEM bumper fogs fit, £50 from breakers IIRC.

Last edited:
BUMP!

OK, as some may have seen in the AMG thread (I jacked it a bit!) the kit is still for sale. I'm looking for offers below £1000, but not too much below! And if the offer is decent and its going to go to a good home (would hate to see this going on a shed of a car, ill-fitted and badly painted) I could ship for free.

OK, price is now £800 or nearest offer. Also have a set of genuine AMG Style IIs that will be refurbed soon to as new (with polished lips). 7.5 x 17" fronts and 8.5 x 17" rears. Will do a kit and wheels package for £1200, possibly delivered, I'll need to check shipping costs for the wheels.

Now SOLD.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom