Wald W202 aquamarine blue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

badgx

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes e55
Just thought I share some old skool photos of my 1996 C180 W202. It was I believe at that time the only car in the UK with Wald bodykit. I kept the C43 side skirts as it had a better fitment, I also change the bootlid to the face lift version and installed folding door mirrors and wiring loom from an W210. I also swapped out the fabric espree seats that came with the car for grey leathers including door cards.

I also installed the C43 streamlined boot spoiler and frosted rear light clusters. The car sat on eibachs springs with number1 pads all round.

I also got an e class avantguard grill that I trimmed down to fit into the grill frame.

Had lots of fun but with much regret I sold the car in 2009 and got a Mitsubishi which I had for a year as a run as a temporary around and finally settled on a Chrysler 300c Hemi with airlift suspension and BBK, which I still have today. I won't be making that mistake again!Mehendi + taiyeebah's 005.jpgMehendi + taiyeebah's 022.jpgMehendi + taiyeebah's 022.jpgMehendi + taiyeebah's 023.jpgMehendi + taiyeebah's 013.jpgMehendi + taiyeebah's 017.jpgImage(93).jpg

Last edited:
That looks mega! Not a big fan of the rear lights personally but never have liked clear taillights

Currently trying to find a decent kit for mine but finding anything seems to be tough.

Thanks buddy, I loved the frosted lights but back then struggled with getting hold of decent leds that were bright enough. I ran a dvla check, it's neither taxed or sorn, so have no idea whether it still exists? I did think the guy who purchased may have exported to Europe but I really have no idea. 🙄

Thanks buddy, I loved the frosted lights but back then struggled with getting hold of decent leds that were bright enough. I ran a dvla check, it's neither taxed or sorn, so have no idea whether it still exists? I did think the guy who purchased may have exported to Europe but I really have no idea. 🙄
That’s a shame isn’t it!
I always wonder what the stories could be with the cars that you let go and aren’t on the system anymore.

I had a 2000 Black C43, i also had the Blinking Door mirrors,then had the Front Wing Idicators Blanked + the door Handles changed, cant rember what the upgrade was from !! It was a long time ago !!
What a great car one of the last proper MB's, great shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom