WALD W204 C63 AMG Bodykit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

wald_international_2008_c_class_amg_images_1.jpg

wald_international_2008_c_class_amg_images_2.jpg

wald_international_2008_c_class_amg_images_3.jpg

wald_international_2008_c_class_amg_images_4.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad actually apart from the huuuuuuuuuuuge spoiler on the boot.

I was speccing up a C63 and a C320cdi last night (the boss wants a fast W204).

This kit is ok.

Not totally sure about the "gills" behind the front wheelarches.

Looks quite mean.

I wonder what it would look like in black or dark grey coming up behind you at night with those mini spots and headlamps on?

Marks out of 10?

7.5 I think.

KJ

I like very much the twin fogs ...that's it...

Is that Wald or Wild...:devil:

Rear diffuser with brake light...OK, but not the rest.

M.

Looks sort od like a new style 190E 2.5.16V Evo II

I actually quite like it especially the F1 style light in the bottom rear defuser.

Heck its a 6.2 V8 and goes like stink, so a wold in wolfs clothes :) :)

Me too!

But I do actually like the black sl you have for sale atm Jay.

Bit on the pricey side for me though right now.

If i go abroad I might just buy it/something similar and keep it as an only car over here.

KJ

It's very dynamic! Would love one -but again - without such a spoiler. The one on there are the moment spoils it a bit:p

front wheels look a bit close - wonder if the turning circle has increased ?

No. Do not like. Would much rather spend money on CLK 63 BS, the standard kit on that is the dog's xxxxxxxx. Spoiler and other bits make it look like an overblown subaru (not sure on spelling) boy's racer. Shame to spoil a good MB with boy racer looks.

Remember that 80's/early 90's Audi advert?

"If you've got it flaunt it!"

Like it - minus the Whale Tail though.

KJ

Likey very muchy apart from the tea tray.

Combien?

hate it :(
To me the beauty of the C63 is the very fact that like most AMGs it's relatively subtle

This is the pimp/spiv/gangster C63 - It screams LOOOOOOK AT MEEE - I am fast, But YOU need to know how much I spent on it - Just like every other barry on "krooooze nite"

More to the point, I bet more of these kits go onto cooking C classes than real live AMG variants :)

Not my cup of tea. Looks like the kind of thing some lottery winning chav would drive.
Loads of scoops, airvents and big wings may work on jap cars, but not on a Mercedes.

This has been around quite a while... the bonnet grilles are better than the Brabus version IMO

Hideous - totally and utterly awful. It makes a very fine car look like something that most boy racer Corsa owners would aspire to.

Much better to keep an iron fist in a velvet glove - incognito is so much more desirable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom