Wales Auto (Penarth) - recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roger574

Car
W210 E55 AMG
Having recently acquired my first MB which, after a few weeks use, showed up a few issues that needed investigating, another Penarth garage I use recommended that I take my car to Prasad Shetty at Wales Auto.

Prasad has done a great job in diagnosing and fixing those issues, keeping me informed of progress throughout. I'm delighted with the work he's done and at a very reasonable cost. We've already talked about a couple of further preventative repairs my car will need in the near future to keep it in tip-top condition, so I'll definitely be going back to him.

Having recently acquired my first MB which, after a few weeks use, showed up a few issues that needed investigating, another Penarth garage I use recommended that I take my car to Prasad Shetty at Wales Auto.

Prasad has done a great job in diagnosing and fixing those issues, keeping me informed of progress throughout. I'm delighted with the work he's done and at a very reasonable cost. We've already talked about a couple of further preventative repairs my car will need in the near future to keep it in tip-top condition, so I'll definitely be going back to him.

I too use Prasad. Excellent knowledge and he will always go the extra mile to help out!

I too use Prasad. Excellent knowledge and he will always go the extra mile to help out!

I agree. Since I acquired my car in March he's sorted a lot of minor yet fiddly and time-consuming issues for me and his perseverance is second to none. I'm really pleased that he's looking after my car :thumb:

Glad he could sort you guys out. He wouldn't even look at mine. Had it booked in for a Monday, the Friday before no phone call just a text message saying his diagnostic machine had failed and that he couldn't see my car. Instead of offering to read book when the machine was up and running just gave me the number to another garage. I got put off by that thinking that he just didn't want my work and was trying to fob me off to someone else.

In case you're wondering if have a 1987 500 SEC with a misfire problem.

Prasad does tend to be busy and I've found he does tend to use text messages to push info out to me - e.g. progress, costs, parts needed, etc.

I've always found if I call and speak to him he's very helpful.

Glad he could sort you guys out. He wouldn't even look at mine. Had it booked in for a Monday, the Friday before no phone call just a text message saying his diagnostic machine had failed and that he couldn't see my car. Instead of offering to read book when the machine was up and running just gave me the number to another garage. I got put off by that thinking that he just didn't want my work and was trying to fob me off to someone else.

In case you're wondering if have a 1987 500 SEC with a misfire problem.

Hi buppers, Are you near Motherways? Try Kevin at Stuttgart:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom