Walker exhaust - any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
There's a NOS Walker exhaust back section for sale on ebay which would fit one of my cars.

I am unfamiliar with Walker exhausts & wondered if anyone knows of them or has any comments to make having used one in the past.

TIA.

Cheapo make.

Better off using a kit-kat wrapper.

Go OEM for MB exhausts. The quality is so much better

Cheapo make.

Better off using a kit-kat wrapper.

Go OEM for MB exhausts. The quality is so much better

Thanks. It did seem very cheap for a W201 16v exhaust.

They are a mainstream aftermarket supplier, massive player in the exhaust market.. OEM supplier to some lesser brands of car.. But like has been said they are made of thin steel and IMO really not to be used on an MB unless its old and dying anyway!

Walker exhauste are a "value for money" pattern exhaust manufacturer, they are of reasonable quality but WILL NOT last anywhere near as long as the original Mercedes exhaust, a good choice if your going to sell the vehicle or are on a budget, otherwise go for the genuine parts ALWAYS !! as there is a reason why the genuine parts are considerably more expensive than "pattern" replacements

Walker exhauste are a "value for money" pattern exhaust manufacturer, they are of reasonable quality but WILL NOT last anywhere near as long as the original Mercedes exhaust, a good choice if your going to sell the vehicle or are on a budget, otherwise go for the genuine parts ALWAYS !! as there is a reason why the genuine parts are considerably more expensive than "pattern" replacements

agree - there is a reason - profiteering :D

try this site & find the nearest branch to you - stainless steel will outlast anything MB supply & probably much cheaper too Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems - Longlife Exhausts

I think Walker make Kwik Fit's 'own brand' exhausts - or used to . Says it all , really .

I tend to stick with genuine MB or sometimes either Eberspacher or Ernst from ECP .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom