Walking my cat named dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thought the colour had gone on my monitor for a minute.....

and I do like that 'radio' electric guitar....

I dont expect anyone of "this" generation to like it, but I thought a few from the pre-hippy "Rowan & Martin" era might recall it and wax lyrical............
Maybe its just me ....................?

I dont expect anyone of "this" generation to like it, but I thought a few from the pre-hippy "Rowan & Martin" era might recall it and wax lyrical............
Maybe its just me ....................?
:) I think most songs remind us of different events. This particular song reminds me of my time in Aden.

John

:) I think most songs remind us of different events. This particular song reminds me of my time in Aden.

Is that the Aden as in the middle east, or the Aden as in the Frankie Vaughan record "Garden of Aden"...........................or was that Eden? ;)

Is that the Aden as in the middle east, or the Aden as in the Frankie Vaughan record "Garden of Aden"...........................or was that Eden? ;)
Nah... Cheese:)
Eden cheese is the first block cheese fortified with iron available in the Philippines.

Aden as in the Middle East I was a bit of a Wild Thing :)

John

Which spookily brings us full circle back as Norma Tanaga is actually from the Philippines....................:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom