Walsall Dealer stamped my book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
....ok nothing interesting about that. However, I've never been there! When I bought my car, the service book was empty, but the lease company had the full record printed out. They didn't get the book stamped at the time. I rang them to explain, sent the book with a letter and they stamped it up to date! I received it really quickly, with a friendly note "enjoy your new car" from their service manager!

Great service from MB Walsall...and they knew I wouldn't be passing for future trade! A letter of appreciation will go to MB UK

thants very nice and nice comment too one of the good guys he didnt have to write that

My car was a Co Car run through Inchcape and my local dealer serviced it ..when I bought it and had it serviced - he printed out a copy of the invoice they had sent to Inchcape so that I could keep it in my file....I know its a trivial thing but the thing is he offered it ....:D

I'd give another vote for MB Walsall too. When I first got my car they were booked to take a quick look at it while I was working near there.

Unfortunately things moved a bit and I had to cancel the booking and it was seen by my local dealer. I still get more follow-up marketing/keep in touch stuff from Walsall over the local dealer despite now having given the local several £k. From Merc perspective the Walsall dealer is in a different league.

Have you tried the parts department there though ? The younger lad is ok but the older man there has the social skills off a field mouse

Have you tried the parts department there though ? The younger lad is ok but the older man there has the social skills off a field mouse
Paul in Parts (older) is OK once you get to know him, but Ricky in Parts (younger) is more friendly and helpful.

Ricky can be found at MB Wolverhampton most of the time - I think he just stands in for Paul at Walsall for holiday, training, etc.

MB Walsall is great - the Receptionists are superb, and Paul in Service really is a top lad - I really can't praise him enough. Piers and Dan in Sales are also top bananas and well worth a call if you're looking to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom