Want a project and help to find one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MCFastybloke

Car
W201,W210,W124 On my way to ?
I have for a while wanted a stupid miles motor to run about in,a bit of youtube,a bit of fun etc. A family member has a 320cdi nearing 500k but despite saying he would sell he just keeps tipping the diesel in, so i would like i serious miles E class of any recent age, couldn't move fast enough on a 550 k 2015 E class saloon and there is a 720k S80 D5 running about that Volvo lads are stacked up 5 high to buy whenever it comes up for sale, wife runs a V70 D5 so i know it quite well. I look every week specifically but if anyone sees one and its got to be over 300k would you post up a link please.

From another post.

I know it's the wrong section but just a heads up. A mate of mine is outing his w208 clk320, azurite blue with a full AMG kit (bar the front bumper insert obviously) It's a v reg preface lift. I would buy and break but have a shortage of space. I believe it's a runner , has a w220 wood steering wheel, the 17" AMG wheels. He wants 500 quid for it. Would break for good money as the cats go for virtually that nowadays :)

Would need to be collected from brixton

Anyone interested bung me a pm and I will forward your / his number on

Cheers

Found this local to me,

Be having a bid on Sunday.
Engine management light is on but doesn't affect how it drives.
Does effect how it passes an MOT however.The current ticket lasts to December so plenty time to sort it.👍

How stuck will the injectors be lol.

Depends on which era MB you are interested in.
If older classics, then my recommendation would be the W124 coupe.
If newer, then yes, the W208 CLK

Its miles over model for this one, i want to do a few you tube vide on the trials of running a starship, The link is the ideal miles but a bit older then i would have liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom