Want to adopt a cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
those Bengals /// the Wife -- hmmm

tricky but she would have to go.

Your previous cat is oversize though. Did it hunt small dogs?

Siamese and Orientals here- when we replace a sofa we just give it to the cats, it saves on losing arguments.

Last edited:
No he's really that colour. He is a bengal and they come like that. The one behind is a snow bengal and much rarer. Both are show quality so rather exbenzive.

Here's my previous Bengal (same colouring with spots etc). He weighed 12kg and stood nearly 2ft tall at his peak - a big boy.

Merlin2a.jpg

Got it in one Abbie.

You had another pic somewhere where you were holding him upright. That really showed his size.

EDIT:
Found it.

Attachments

• Picture(19).jpg
    Picture(19).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Your previous cat is oversize though. Did it hunt small dogs?

Well not actually hunt dogs but we did get repeated complaints from a neighbour who said that he was terrorising their dog. Apparently he took much pleasure in hiding in the bush by their back door and jumping on their dog when it went out to do its business at night time.

Apparently the dog became so frightened that he'd taken to pooping inside rather than face the terror of the garden run.

I had a number of neighbours that had similar complaints and I suspect his eventual demise was down to being poisoned in the end.

A glorious beast, we have something similar in oriental tabby. It brings back dozens of full sized rabbits each summer. The local farmers have congratulated me (over a free pint) on his skills.

I do hope poison was not deliberate. Some people are incredibly stupid, I would like to think it wasn't malicious.

PS whoever it was that sent their dog out to be terrorised was dumb. I would have accompanied the dog if it was crapping in my house.

Ah! 2ft tall that way - I thought they were measured tall in the same way as horses...

Our largest cat, despite being the biggest tart ever, is that sort of size and possibly larger.

Are you sure yours weighed 12kg - are you sure you don't mean 12lbs / 5.4Kg as that would be about the same?

We got our two from a shelter and they're both fantastic. One of the things we found useful was that they gave a pretty detailed assessment of the cat's personality too - it's in their interest to have the car re-homed for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom