Wanted: 18" AMG Alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scaramanga

Looking for a set of AMG alloys to fit my w209 clk. I believe that SL wheels should fit too, but will check if there is any uncertainty.

Thanks for looking!

How about some new 19" Carlson style wheels

I brought these for my CLK55 W208. They are staggered 9.5 rear and 8.5 front. They are made by TSW. I can quote you the specs for these wheels (offset etc) and I think I have a set of wheel bolts for them, new never used and specifically for this wheel.

I have been holding on to them in the hope of finding a low mileage W209 CLK55 but I might be tempted to part with them. They cost me a little over £700 plus shipping from the US..

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Attachments

• IMGP0452.jpg
    IMGP0452.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 173
Hi. Sorry for the delay, family wedding this week on top of a busy time at work. Will dig out the data on these wheels tomorrow and get it across to you. I am based in Newmarket, Suffolk just in case you are nearby and wanted to take a look at the wheels at any time.

Regards.
Greg

No worries for the delay, no rush but the wheels do look good.

Thanks!

Wow, what a core. I searched th web and found only that TSW have discontiued this line of wheels, no detailede Tech' Specs. So I resorted to a manual process with a handheld luggage weighing device. The 8.5 fronts repeatedly showed at 14kg while the 9.5 rears averaged 14.5Kg

They woudl cost a few bob to ship but happy to see we can work something out as I am all over the country with my job and an estate car.

Keep trying to find a CLK55 (02 onward) that I can buy and fit them to!

Regards.
Greg

Hi,
Are these still available? I have been looking everywhere for this exact design!

Hello I have a set of 18" AMG type III whic are currently on my ClK w209. New tyres in September. Let me know if you would like more details.

Cheers

Mark

Hi all - thanks for the replies and sorry for the delay in responding (was posted abroad briefly for work).

Change in circumstances means I'll be selling the car so won't be needing the wheels.

In case anyone is looking for a low mileage CLK320CDI i have one to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom