Wanted 18" E Class sport alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Like them but prefer the w211 sport

Have a look for a thread on here called 'how much??'.

The Op of that thread is thinking of selling his, they're refurbed but without tyres.

HTH

Thanks

They're called Ankaa.

Ankaa wheels are diamond cut and laquered, not painted, The finish is very smooth and the laquer lifts, usually around the bolt holes, so the alloy goes a milky white.

I had them on my previous E Class and I loved them but they are hard to keep in good condition. I believe most refurbishers only offer a short guarantee on diamond cut wheels, for the lifting laquer reason.

Stick with painted wheels, they are much more durable.

I'm selling my AMG 18" wheels and tyres off my E-Class Coupe. Not sure they will fit the W211 though. They would look nice on it though I think if they did. Advert is in Classified for sale section:

4 x 18" Genuine AMG Wheels with Tyres

Last edited:
I can't find it but I think I know which one. They wasn't the MB W211 sport iirc.

I've just had a look.

It's in the tyres & wheels forum and the thread is called 'how much????' the OP is Johnny P.

And they are the Sport wheels from a W211.

Edit; I've just bumped his thread to the top of new posts for you.

Ankaa wheels are diamond cut and laquered, not painted, The finish is very smooth and the laquer lifts, usually around the bolt holes, so the alloy goes a milky white.

I had them on my previous E Class and I loved them but they are hard to keep in good condition. I believe most refurbishers only offer a short guarantee on diamond cut wheels, for the lifting laquer reason.

Stick with painted wheels, they are much more durable.

I agree, will carry on looking for these

Mercedes alloy wheels | Genuine new 18" Mercedes 10 Double Spoke | fits Mercedes E Class Saloon W211 | Alloy Wheels Direct Ltd

I've just had a look.

It's in the tyres & wheels forum and the thread is called 'how much????' the OP is Johnny P.

And they are the Sport wheels from a W211.

Edit; I've just bumped his thread to the top of new posts for you.

My mistake , not seen these. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom