Wanted 18" eltanin wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilsvito

Car
traveliner cdi112
As above wanted eltanins must be within reasonable distance from Northampton.

I have a set that im debating whether or not to sell, the tyres are shot and can get them removed if needed.

Condition - polished lips with silver centres. There is a bit of paint peeling inbetween the spokes from the lips. Think 2 have got a very very light cub mark for about an inch but i can polish these out if needed.

What sort of money are you thinking?
Most of the sets ive seen for sale (over the last 6 months) have been between 500 and 600 in refurbed condition but fully painted

I can deliver to northampton as i pass there twice a week

I will have to take more picture of them individually when im back next weekend if your interested.

I'm tempted to put them on my W124 but sort of need the money for a set of 19" monoblocks for the W140 :(

Last edited:
Hi there, it really depends on how much.

Many Thanks

deanflowers said:
I have a set that im debating whether or not to sell, the tyres are shot and can get them removed if needed. Condition - polished lips with silver centres. There is a bit of paint peeling inbetween the spokes from the lips. Think 2 have got a very very light cub mark for about an inch but i can polish these out if needed. What sort of money are you thinking? Most of the sets ive seen for sale (over the last 6 months) have been between 500 and 600 in refurbed condition but fully painted I can deliver to northampton as i pass there twice a week http://s7.photobucket.com/user/deanflowers/media/2014-06-07111245.jpg.html I will have to take more picture of them individually when im back next weekend if your interested. I'm tempted to put them on my W124 but sort of need the money for a set of 19" monoblocks for the W140 :(

Never been a fan of the W140 but that looks really nice!

but sort of need the money for a set of 19" monoblocks for the W140 :([/QUOTE]

Ive got a set of monos in 19" chromed in need of refurb

I've got a set of Eltanins without tyres. Part #1404011302.

Wheel nuts come with them.

If you want to see pix post an email address or ask one of the management to grant you PM privs.

Reading-ish.

You know this is 5 years old?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom