Wanted: 19" Alloys to fit W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Looking for a set of 19" alloy wheels (and tyres as well if available) to fit an S211. Brabus, Lorinser, Carlsson, AMG, forged etc etc

No copies.

From memory the W211 offset is 37.

Thanks.

Mabz on here always has wheels for sale, normally freshly refurbished... Might be worth messaging him.

I have a set of 19" amg iv 2-piece splits just waiting to pick them up from the refurbers.
by memory they are 8.5 x 19 et 25 or 28 and 10j x 19 et 25 or 28 if they are of any interest.

Looking for a set of 19" alloy wheels (and tyres as well if available) to fit an S211. Brabus, Lorinser, Carlsson, AMG, forged etc etc

No copies.

From memory the W211 offset is 37.

Thanks.

Someone has got himself another E55:thumb:

Front ET is 31, rear is 39.

Someone has got himself another E55:thumb:

Front ET is 31, rear is 39.

Haha, not picked it up yet but this one's a bit special too...;)

So if I went with those above, am I correct in thinking that they'd protrude slightly more than they should or would I need spacers for the back? I always forget which way is which...

Haha, not picked it up yet but this one's a bit special too...;)

So if I went with those above, am I correct in thinking that they'd protrude slightly more than they should or would I need spacers for the back? I always forget which way is which...

Yes they will stick out a bit. John (developer) had CLS wheels (the same ETs as the ones you are after) on his S211 and they looked good.

Be very careful with the offsets!! The ones Mabz has sound like they are probably CLS fitment which will protrude further out. Is the car running at standard ride height?

I've fitted W230 wheels to a W211 before without issues.

I have a renntech lowering module on my e55. The 19" bbs lm's are et32 and I run 275/30 tyres (Goodyear eagle f1 assy 2). I don't have my car slammed but usually about -10mm and the rears only just clear the arches and I really do mean oh just!!! Have probably only 1mm clearance. CLS offsets will only work at stock height.

If Mabz's wheel are 230 SL fitments then from memory the offsets are within 1mm of my lm's and will work on the E. I'm sure alps' wheels are same and his just fit as mine do.

Is it that black MSL one on eBay? Looks nice but wheels are ott.

No, this one hasn't been advertised anywhere.

The E55 I'm buying has 20" Brabus Monoblock S wheels which are very very nice but I've always fancied a set of the split rim AMG IV's and as far as I'm aware they only come in 19's.

No, this one hasn't been advertised anywhere.

The E55 I'm buying has 20" Brabus Monoblock S wheels which are very very nice but I've always fancied a set of the split rim AMG IV's and as far as I'm aware they only come in 19's.

I thought after I posted I got it wrong. I must admit to being intrigued as it must be a bit special.

I had 18" monoblock s wheels, with the right offset and larger I can imagine they look very nice.

Splits will be a very nice look also. I hope you acquire the car.

FYI; - 19" splits - r230 rears are 10J on the splits and w211 are 9J, they will rub - fronts are the same

Yup was just about to say that the 10" rears will rub there's a guy that had them on mbworld and they were rubbing.

You need 9.5" at the rear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom