Wanted: 19" Alloys to fit W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's the part no's and specs that you are looking for and here's what they looked like on my last E63

Front wheels: 19 x 8.5" ET30
Part number: A2114001202

Rear wheels: 19 x 9.5" ET31
Part number: A2114001402

20140611_134253_zpsdacf4882.jpg

Here's the part no's and specs that you are looking for and here's what they looked like on my last E63

Front wheels: 19 x 8.5" ET30
Part number: A2114001202

Rear wheels: 19 x 9.5" ET31
Part number: A2114001402

20140611_134253_zpsdacf4882.jpg

Didn't someone from this forum buy them off you?

Saw them on my many searches, really like them and only second to the split rim IV's, only thing that slightly puts me off is they're advertised as ultra light when they're not.

I had a set of Carlsson 1/16s and they were about 2kg lighter than twin 10s 18" on my W211 sport. Maybe not ultra light but they are lighter than standard Alloys

Bump.

Front ET is 31, rear is 39.

How would the following look?

Rear 9.5J ET31
Front 8.5J ET30

I assume the front is perfectly acceptable, but the rear might need a 10mm spacer?

How would the following look?

Rear 9.5J ET31
Front 8.5J ET30

I assume the front is perfectly acceptable, but the rear might need a 10mm spacer?

No spacer required. The smaller the ET, the further out the wheel sits.
ET31 would sit 8mm out.The front is perfect

No spacer required. The smaller the ET, the further out the wheel sits.
ET31 would sit 8mm out.The front is perfect

Oooh...:bannana:

The alloys are actually a W230 wheel, so I was surprised at the offset, I thought they wouldn't fit.

I picked mine up last night lee if you want some pics ;)

I picked mine up last night lee if you want some pics ;)

I am going to be trying on exactly the same wheels as yours today, they aren't for sale it's just so I can see if SL 230 wheels really do fit. Only problem might be that they've got SL width tyres on but we shall see.

I am going to be trying on exactly the same wheels as yours today, they aren't for sale it's just so I can see if SL 230 wheels really do fit. Only problem might be that they've got SL width tyres on but we shall see.

I think SL tyre widths are the same as CLS widths, which should be fine for E.

The search is over. :):):)

Did you get the split rims from Mabz? Well done finding them anyway:thumb:

I was looking seriously at those a while back, but with my daughter getting married this Sunday my priorities are elsewhere unfortunately.:doh:

Did you get the split rims from Mabz? Well done finding them anyway:thumb:

They're the ones... Tried on exactly the same wheels on the car yesterday but with SL tyre fitments (285 rears) and they fit with plenty of clearance and as I'll be fitting 275 tyres there'll be even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom