Wanted !!190e cosworth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shindy

Car
porsche cayenne,white c63 amg
hi guys ,

looking for a cosworth has to be manual and in black!!!!under 80k miles ..

Hi,

2.3 or 2.5?

You'll not struggle to find one in black with a manual gearbox, but you're not likely to find one with less than 80k miles. At around 25/30 years old most have done twice that.

What sort of condition car are you looking for? And do you have a budget in mind :thumb:

As nice as that looks, I'd expect better for the 'km' it has covered.

It's also LHD and all the way over in New Zealand!

Door cards and seats don't match, wheels non original (although popular), VDO stopwatch LCD has bled, not sure what's going on with the wood trim?

Needles in the instrument cluster have been painted red, the grille insert has been painted black. Radio is from a different (later) model.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a lovely car - but to go with the low 'km' I'd want a fresh looking factory car with all the original parts :)

Not sure on the sellers claims of 'best in the world' and 'factory original' but for the equivalent of circa £11k sterling it's not bad value :thumb:

as long as its a manual....and right hand drive uk car
budget depends on condition of car!!!

got one 87k manual 3 owners ,3 files of history...needs a bit of work but overall good condition...needs new stopclock and new outside temp gauge...rare as hens teeth???????

Attachments

• SAM_0164.jpg
    SAM_0164.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 56
got one 87k manual 3 owners ,3 files of history...needs a bit of work but overall good condition...needs new stopclock and new outside temp gauge...rare as hens teeth???????

That's got to be Martin's old car (aka Mabz on the forum).

I have a couple of spare stop clocks/lap timers so if you get stuck then feel free to drop me a PM.

Also have loads of 2.3-16 spares, mainly engine parts but quite a few other bits and bobs. If you need any help then feel free to ask.

Will

more pictures

rear suspension sitting a bit low:confused::confused:getting checked friday as well as service and anything else it needs:thumb:

Attachments

• SAM_0175.jpg
    SAM_0175.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 46
  • SAM_0180.jpg
    SAM_0180.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 52
  • SAM_0178.jpg
    SAM_0178.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 48

Looks very nice. 16X8 alloys too. Check for water ingress at both front and rear screens. Dampness is a major enemy of both LCD displays.

Marcel in Holland, who I found on the 190 club forum makes replacement LCDs for both temp gauge and stopwatch. Absolutely OEM in look and reasonable too. All info on his website.

ps - I'd suggest starting a thread about the car in the General section as I think you'll get much more traffic than in the ebay section, now you've bought the car (which looks lovely). There is an absolute wealth of information from a number of current and past owners that all seem very happy to share.

Last edited:
How's the project coming on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom