Wanted 190e....quote Me Happy !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flatinfifth

Car
waiting for insurance cheque
hi

looking to buy a 190E preferably an auto 2.0 upto an F or G plate
email or pm me
this will be my first mercedes :) any help and advice will be gratefully received

thanks in advance

tony

:)

I've got a E plate 190e 2.00 auto I could let you have in a week or so, just buying another at the mo.

Ian

You could be in luck ....

There's an 190 over on ebay .... details as follows:

Mercedes 190e
Blue Automatic Electric Windows and Sun Roof. Air Conditioning. Full Mercedes Benz Service History

And that's the description! No pics - no 'detailed' details. The only other useful info ....

1991 - so it's H or a J plate
111,500 on the clock
4 months MOT

It's on a 7-day posting, with 20 hours to go and so far no bids! It's also a first-time seller.

The starting price is £1,000 and as mentioned - there's no bids on it yet.

Unfortunately the majority of bids come in on the last 10 minutes. But it would be worth watching. Only because, if it does not receive any bids then you could easy go in there wave your wad and get it for a good price ... "no bids you see ... priced too high .. here's £700". Obviously there's all the usual caveats, etc .... All the stuff Andy_K debriefed you on.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432303096&category=9855

K

P.S. - good example of how not to sell something on ebay and also a good example on how to pick up a right baragin.

There's a Carlsson 190 5.0 V8 in the back of the Merc Enthusiast classifieds for little money!!!

And yes it 5.0 V8 power.......:eek:

hi chaps

errr cant seem to see it and i have have looked twice , i presume its in issue 23 sept 2003 ????

190e

that will be why then ! :D

it was not in wh smiths when i checked today , will have to look in the morning

cheers sym

190e

ooopppss sorry i mean thanks wheelie

sorry got me log ins fuddled

190 E Carlsson V8 5-Litre 1884,
Getrag 5 speed box, recaros front and back, electric sunroof,
air con,cd player, 30,000 recorded miles, just awesome
Not for the faint hearted
£5995
Tel: 07836 510760
Royston Herts

There you go saves you buying now, but this month (October) does include a 190 Buyers guide!!! Honest!!!

Originally posted by Wheelie
190 E Carlsson V8 5-Litre 1884, !!

119 years old and just run in (1884). Personally serviced my Mr Benz himself. Would like to see THAT service history lol

Joking aside it sounds like a really nice car although the insurance may be a tad heavy (jealous grin, wish I could afford it) :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom