Wanted 1966 w112 air suspension and other parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark Firth

Car
Mercedes
Hi, I am looking for a rear air suspension bracket for a 1966 w112 300SE coupe which the rear air levelling valve bolts to. I understand the actual bracket is welded to the underside of the boot floor. I have the rear air levelling valve and I believe that this bracket is shared with the w109 and other models. Additionally I am looking for a spare wheel clamp and bolt but I can still buy the bolt if anyone can supply the clamp. I am also looking for a battery clamp with bolts if possible as well as a jack and wheel chocks. Any assistance with finding these parts would be highly appreciated.

Hello Mark
Sorry for the delayed response. Can you please provide me with the full registration number So I an look at my systems. However, you can also call 02034740500 or email [email protected]. I can also provide a 25% discount code.

Dave Collins has a spare wheel clamp. Not a bracket for the rear valve though.

07710 672986

Why don't you just make a valve bracket. It can't be that complicated surely?

Thanks re Dave Collin's details. Do you have an email address for him as I am outside the UK. Quite happy to make the bracket since as you point out it is quite straight forward if we knew the angle of the valve and the distance between the valve and boot floor....I have tried to get a scale drawing from Niemoeller in Germany and all I can get is the not to scale diagram of the valve and bracket from the w112 parts book. Is anyone converting a w109 to coils or scapping one or could someone give me some measurement from a w112 under renovation.

Being new to the forum I understand that the breakers Mercman and Retrodave may have parts. Can any one supply telephone numbers please

couple of guys who advertise on ebay have stocks of w111/112 and also guys in south africa they are bringing parts over to the uk

Thanks guys for your support. Dave Collins is onto the case and I have also got an eye on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom