Wanted 202 Saloon 180 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
Looking to buy a facelift 202
180 or 200
must be in maroon (the misses has to have her 202 in maroon :dk:)

Looking to buy a facelift 202
180 or 200
must be in maroon (the misses has to have her 202 in maroon :dk:)

Good luck with your search - I think by restricting it so much (i.e. 180 / 200, must be facelift. must be maroon) you might be hard pressed to find the right car + have to travel miles. Having said that, it just so happens that my W202 facelift is maroon (well, it's metallic Titanite Red which equates to maroon in all but bright sunlight) but it's a C280 and is definately not for sale. Good luck though !

bit pricey £2400 for a c200, you could almost get a c36 for that.

Looks really nice. If that was on 'oil-burner' i'd really want it.

yep she wants it maroon but she mite be persuaded by other colours if its in good enough condition... at least she dont want a sily car fiat 500 or worse a mini..

A small company called 'AUTO LOGIX' sometimes has W202 s in stock. Keep an eye on his website. He must source them via his connections with the main dealers.

ok well where open to all colours would like to keep it 180 non sport if possible
Aletank i have seen yours on ebay but there is a blue one with 89miles heated leather seats and full service history for £1499 and its a 2000 tip auto. no offence but 2400 is way over theres c36's knockin about for 3k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom