Wanted 2x 17" wheels to fit the rear of a c36

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

altreed

Car
c36 AMG, z3 2.8, BMW 330D Touring.... Bike: Yamaha T/cat 600, Z1r {gxsr1100 mota}, CR500 Aii
I would like a pair of wheels to fit the rear of my c36, asthetic condition not important, but they must be good solid wheels. :eek:

Basically I want some track day rears :D to toast tyres, drifting and sliding. :devil:

If you have anything that may fit and AMG c36, let me know.

Thanks

Bit anxious about the flat tbh. I dont know if that will pass the scrutineering at a track day (not been on one before) I expect I will be pushing the car so I wouldn't want any potential weakness.

However, how much would you want for a pair of fronts as they will fit on the back?

I understand you are wary because of scrutineering - that's fair comment.

I have tested them on there limit (your just going to have to trust me if I mention a B road and a speed with 3 digits all kinds of people will get upset) but that's no good if they don't get you onto the track in the 1st place. The tyre goes much further up than where the bend in the lip is.

Well thought of anyway, doesn't sound like they are for you.

I am in 2 minds about selling them at all really - selling the rears would have been ideal as I would have kept the fronts and been happy I had kept an OK pair.

The fronts I will not split for sale alone, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom