wanted - 3 seat small/med van - £2500 max

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnyboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
1991 sl300-24 project,s124 280,w115 no interior, w108 project no engine
All
Business reorganisation means I am selling my L200 and need a van to join the fleet.
Prefer to buy from known sources.
Will consider a damaged/faulty/project at the right price but that doesn't mean rusty old tat as it needs to look presentable and earn me, not my mechanic, some money!!!!!!!!!!

Ideally:-
Citroen Dispatch/Peugeot Expert/Fiat Scudo type of thing, or a Vito mark 2 as the mark ones are all shot, or perhaps a Vivaro at a push. Had plenty Transits, they are low on the list as I already have one as a reluctant fallback.

Budget is £2500 but happy to spend only £1500 its the "right" van.
Needs to have a wee bit of oomph. For a change I am buying something with a manual 'box, strange!!

What have you?

John

I'll bell you tomorrow John, see what I can rustle up for you.

We might be selling one of our work vans soon which will likely be right up your street. A Citroen Dispatch Enterprise. My fellow Director, Marc lives right near you in Frimley as well. PM me a number if you want & we can talks further if suitable.

Wow that was fast, thanks!
Lee, speak tomorrow.
Rockits, you've got pm fella

dup post

Last edited:
Gents - after an informal viewing of a smallish van this search has now changed to a Vito. Looking for a 639 Vito, may consider a cheaper but really decent 638. Budget from £0 to £3250, will consider one that needs work if priced right but not a rotten 638 if you understand.
Anyone have one?

Now resolved - not quite with a Vito - but with a thanks to our intrepid Lee aka SPX.
Was good to finally meet you fella - cheers for the motor - serviced up and doors sorted today - so it'll be earning it's keep on Tuesday.
Nice one!

No worries John, I couldn't have you driving about in a rusty Vito pal! :D

It's an LDV Black Series I'll have you know Bruno, got fake alloys and the lot.

Pmsl,good old Yorkshire boy!
I bet is a pilot model too!lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom