Wanted - a high specification, 7-seat, S211 320CDI

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Wanted' started by Martin#30, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Martin#30

Martin#30 New Member

Car:
    BMW 740
    Good afternoon all,

New to the forum, and looking for a pretty specific specification car. I thought it would be worth putting up a wanted ad in case someone knows of, or is considering selling, the perfect car.

I am after an S211 7-seat E320CDI, but I am being incredibly fussy about specification and condition at the moment:
    - Must be post facelift, i.e. late 2006 onwards
    - Must be 7-seater
    - Must have leather, COMAND, Parktronic, driver's memory seat.
    - Must be either Avantgarde or Sport trim
    - Really want 60,000 miles or less, with full Mercedes history
    - Really want sunroof, panoramic or normal
    - HK stereo and phone/bluetooth of some sort would be great
    - Would prefer a dark external colour, with a light colour interior

As I said, I am being very fussy :D, but I think my budget of £16,000 should cover it if such a car becomes available.

If anyone is aware of the perfect car, please let me know.

Thank you,

Martin.

I drove this car from WDV recently - Mercedes E320 3.0 DIESEL SPORT 3.0L AUTO 7 SPEED COMMAND 7 SEATER ROOF 5dr 2007 - almost perfect specification, but did not give me the cherished, cared for feeling with budget tyres, broken sunroof etc.

If this one had a sunroof, it would be perfect - Mercedes-Benz E Class E320 CDI SPORT [EURO 4] 5DR AUTO SAT NAV 7 SEATS 3.0 2008

This eBay car ticks all my spec boxes - 2007 07 MERCEDES E320 3.0 CDI SPORT 7G-TRONIC ESTATE DIESEL AUTOMATIC SUNROOF | eBay - but strikes me as £3k overpriced for mileage/age compared to the others cars I see for sale at dealers.

2. developer

developer MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    Hello Martin,

Mine has some additions, some deletions to your required spec, though it's not currently for sale.

However, between it and your requirements you'll be able to push the spec even further, I'm sure.

I spent ages finding mine - you'll need to look UK wide for the best chance.

Good luck :thumb:

3. SPX

SPX MB Club Veteran

Car:
    That one
    For the record, you can't get the panoramic roof on an estate of S211 vintage.