Wanted: A209 CLK 320 Cabrio 2005/2006

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MD5

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
wme451 a124 r129 s211 r230
A friend of mine living in France is looking for a cherished CLK cabrio, as above, probably with the V6 320 engine, but may consider a 200. Condition and service history are, of course, important, with the best he can get for about £6k. To avoid the stepper motor issues etc, he is looking for a late 05 or early 06 model, sub 100k miles.

Please pm me, or post here if you are thinking of selling, and I can put you in touch with him. Thanks

KY55 BKD is up on the radar - does anyone know the car?

My friend will be over from France on the 24th to start the search in earnest, if you are thinking of selling?

I’m picking my friend up from the airport on Thursday, when he will be looking in earnest, especially as his car was written off in a hit and run accident France last week.

Please give me a shout if you are thinking of getting rid of your CLK cabrio anytime soon.

Mission accomplished. 2006 200 Kompressor, heated/cooled memory seats, Parktronic, COMAND, telephone, multi CD, wind deflector with bag, the most thorough s/h I've ever seen from MB Independent Nottingham, showing every little thing that has been done during its 23,500 mile career to date. Iridium silver with black leather 'comfort' (code 401) seats, looking as you would expect for the mileage, and purchased from the first owner, complete with original MB bill of sale.

One happy chappy, returning to France on Tuesday with a big smile on his face and an immaculate car he will cherish as the second owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom