WANTED- alarm siren w211 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pachanga 231

Car
E280 cdi sport 2007
as above reallly, i have some part numbers to match up.
Let me know if you have, cheers.

iirc they're about £70 - £80 new. Secondhand will be no good because they leak batteries onto the PCB and are ruined. Common fault.

is the part number you after A2198203226 by any chance?

Hhhm not sure about this one, is it new and how much are you wanting?

is the part number you after A2198203226 by any chance?

According to the EPC that part number does fit a 2003 211216. It says 'also reqd' is...N000000 00267 but that turns out to be a nut which you probably have already.

According to the EPC that part number does fit a 2003 211216. It says 'also reqd' is...N000000 00267 but that turns out to be a nut which you probably have already.

Whats EPC? I think sellers is from a newer model but may fit, not sure.
Waiting on price from seller

Hello. Sorry for the delay. I paid 100 for it from the local dealer. So that posted if you're interested?

And yes its brand new. I thought I had a fault but turns out I didn't.

And yes its brand new. I thought I had a fault but turns out I didn't.

Brand new from local dealer is 100 for my exact one, so no real saving for me. Plus im.note sure if its suitable
Whats lowest youd take?

Last edited:
Whats EPC? I think sellers is from a newer model but may fit, not sure.
Waiting on price from seller

EPC is Electronic Parts Catalogue straight from the horses mouth. And that part number has superceded all the previous ones so is listed as correct for a 2003 270CDi.

Having said that...if you can't afford £100 to keep your car up to spec then....etc etc :dk::(

Brand new from local dealer is 100 for my exact one, so no real saving for me. Plus im.note sure if its suitable
Whats lowest youd take?

I could drop to 90 posted saves me derv and time then. But that is the lowest I could go

I could drop to 90 posted saves me derv and time then. But that is the lowest I could go

Cheers pal but due to getting new battery n alternator recently iv sourced a used one. Funds are tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom