Wanted AMG Aero II Monoblock Alloys For W202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrispy

Car
97 W202
Set of four needed 2 x 7.5 and 2 x 8.5. Cash waiting.

fyi mono II come in 8J and 9J

The style II is available in 7.5" and 8.5" x 17".
Or 8" and 9" x 18".

It was the 17's I was after to replace my LM6's.

ahh! thought it was 18`s u were after, apologies for any confusion

They're a beautiful set of wheels but I really want the Aero 2's i'm sorry :( Many thanks for the offer.

Ive got a set of the 18's that will fit. Ive got a set of 8" all round and a set of the 8"front and 9"rears.

Do it! if you dont get 18"s you'll wish you had done later! they'll look much better. :D

Tyres took ages, fronts were delivered last week, the rears only just arrived! Off to collect them from Olly's and get them fitted first thing tomorrow morning :)

Cant wait, have put a few layers of wax on the wheels, so will get some pics once it's all finished. Refurb is great quality by the way, thanks :rock:

Ive got a set of the 18's that will fit. Ive got a set of 8" all round and a set of the 8"front and 9"rears.

Are they for sale or are you making me green with envy :D If they're for sale how much are you looking for for them my friend?

Last edited:
Sean, You got them on your car yet?

Can't make it make financial sense, much as I would like to.

By the time I stick tyres on, the expense will be a third of the cost of the car :eek: :eek:

And the current 15 in tyres still have plenty of life.

Can't make it make financial sense, much as I would like to.

By the time I stick tyres on, the expense will be a third of the cost of the car :eek: :eek:

And the current 15 in tyres still have plenty of life.

Sorry that was directed to the other Sean (Kompressor dude).
I see where your coming from, but then wheels can always be removed before you sell a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom