Wanted: AMG E63 Estate Pre facelift 2011-2013 5.5 biturbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

///ajd

Interested in anything of the above model.

Flexible on spec but would ideally like radar cruise, rear camera and pano roof. Perf pack not a deal breaker.

I'm near Bath. I would also appreciate if any local owners could show me around one and anything to check on the car & paperwork. I did this when I bought my 911 and it helped lots.

Interested in anything of the above model.

Flexible on spec but would ideally like radar cruise, rear camera and pano roof. Perf pack not a deal breaker.

I'm near Bath. I would also appreciate if any local owners could show me around one and anything to check on the car & paperwork. I did this when I bought my 911 and it helped lots.

There isn't a 2011 biturbo.

Model year 2012 so 2011 they would start to appear.

Check that the engine number isn't in the known tensioner rattle on cold start range, I'm guessing that it could be pricey to fix now unless the MB dealer does it under warranty. And when the car is warm turn the steering lock to lock, if squeaky then its a top mount replacement I believe

Thanks for advice.

No offers in 5 months - these are obviously rare!

That car is in Keighley....
and is suspiciously cheaper than any other 5.5. I looked at it and then realised where it was.

Yes - for sale for ages, mileage was 46,000 and it was up for £35k. Now 69,000 and £27k.

There seems to be a large span in pricing.

You can get facelifts for £35k ish now which must be pressure on the early cars.

There's a piece in the back of this week's Auto Express about an E63S Wagon and a Jag XFR-S Wagon.

The E63 comes 2nd because (they say) of the prices they are commanding on the 2nd hand market.

Good if you've got one :cool::thumb:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom