WANTED-Audi leather smell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pachanga 231

Car
E280 cdi sport 2007
Sat in a q7 recently and the leather smell was really nice, no air fresheners etc.
I do need to clean my w211 leather as its not been touched since I bought it so Is there any way to get a nice long lasting smell.

PS Any new Mercedes that smell nice?

Audi dealer told me when I took delivery of SQ5 that they actually spray interior with stuff they get from Audi

Gliptone Liquid Leather conditioner is a great conditioner and smells of pure leather.

LLT leather essence, simply the best for leaks leather smell.

+2 to Gliptone.

Great product that lasts almost forever and is relatively cheap.

The smell of a leather wallet (or belt) is the smell of leather for me.

the BMW leather smell to my nose anyway is quite different to those, and quite 'sickly' which is one of the reasons why I didn't get a 3 series.

The Audi A6 and A8 leathers from 10 years ago also were quite different and overwhelming to me (haven't smelt any of the newer Audi's)

Mercedes and Volvo leather smell more discrete and is more inline of what I expect, though appreciate others like the stronger smells.

Magic Tree new car scent is awesome!

Jimmy Choo's and Louboutins, smell wonderful to.. :)

A lot of dealers use this stuff to enhance the new leather smell in used car upholstery. It works out quite economical as it can be diluted with distilled water to make up to 2 gallons.
Leather Air Freshener 16oz
Works on old Jimmy Choo and Louboutin shoes too :thumb:

just looked and recognised the gliptone fresheners. Worked well in the back of the car where the wet dogs sit :)

+4 for Gliptone cleaner and conditioner.

Great results and my seats are as soft as a baby's bottom.

Which is more than can be said for my bottom!

Magic Tree new car scent is awesome!

This got ruined for me. I once bought a 1985 525e BMW as a run around whilst I was switching cars privately and needed something for work.

Paid £400 for it back in 2000 and it was an utter crock.

However, the trader had stuck that particular blue MT and so now my association is with crappy old bimmers rather than new cars!

Alex225 said:
I second that, although I bought the same product in a spray bottle. When you open the bottle, the liquid smells like a leather interior.

I'm a cheapskate and sometimes leave one of the wipes under a seat to get longer out of them

I'm a cheapskate and sometimes leave one of the wipes under a seat to get longer out of them

I reckon that's actually a damn good idea mate. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom