Wanted - C or E class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

recardo

Looking for a C class saloon or estate or E class saloon.

I have a budget of £5.5K for the right car, preferable C class facelift although I me pushing a bit!

Prefer one of the following;
220 CDi
270 CDi

Will consider 180K, 200K if its the right car.

Would prefer leather or part leather with good history, auto, MB or reputable independant.

many thanks

Ritchie.

Any particular reason why you ruled out the 320 CDi in the E Class?

I would recommend at least the 270 in the 211

Any particular reason why you ruled out the 320 CDi in the E Class?

I would recommend at least the 270 in the 211

TBH I would have thought that would be out of my budget for a nice one :dk: 320 CDi certainly has plenty of appeal tho!

TBH I would have thought that would be out of my budget for a nice one :dk: 320 CDi certainly has plenty of appeal tho!

I just bought my 2003 E320 CDi Avantgarde from another forum member on here, on Saturday.

It has a mileage discrepancy :crazy: but it's got all the toys.

I'll more than likely be selling both my V220 CDi and the E320 CDi within a month or two, to make way for an ML 320 CDi hopefully.

If you are still in the market for one then I'll let you know, hopefully by then you should have a post count of 30 so I can PM you. :thumb:

I just bought my 2003 E320 CDi Avantgarde from another forum member on here, on Saturday.

I'll more than likely be selling both my V220 CDi and the E320 CDi within a month or two, to make way for an ML 320 CDi hopefully.

If you are still in the market for one then I'll let you know, hopefully by then you should have a post count of 30 so I can PM you. :thumb:

i could post my email address here or give you a hint to the ad for my car on sale at the bay, has mob number and email linky - unless its considered bad form???

i could post my email address here or give you a hint to the ad for my car on sale at the bay, has mob number and email linky - unless its considered bad form???

Its up to you mate. You could always post a link to the eBay advert?

Or contact one of the admins on here and ask them to let you start using the PM facility?

Its up to you mate. You could always post a link to the eBay advert?

Or contact one of the admins on here and ask them to let you start using the PM facility?

Search ebay for a 2008 Lancer GS4 black. its the only diesel GS4 for 9.5K located in ayrshire. ad has link to email and tel no. I'm not pimping the ad (have 2 potential buyers coming today :) )

would be interested to get more info on your 320 sweatpea

If Recardo isn't interested, I may be too.

Looking to buy sooner rather than later though......

z20let at btinternet dot com

:D:D:D:D

Recardo,
I have a 2001 (Y) C220 CDI estate that i am selling, 6sp manual 186K if; you are interested my e-mail is [email protected]

cheers

rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom