Wanted: C63 W204 coupe with PP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JMS05

Car
Z4M Coupe (Currently)
Looking for a W204 C63 coupe with performance pack which meets the following criteria:

Sub 30k miles
Black, White or Grey (not Silver or Red)
Performance Pack
Full service history (both in terms of date and millage requirements)

I'm in London but happy to travel for the right car. I'm checking all the usual websites but thought id post on here in case someone was thinking of trading in and wanted to get a better price. Seen a few already and ready to buy whenever the right car comes up.

Looking for a W204 C63 coupe with performance pack which meets the following criteria:

Sub 30k miles
Black, White or Grey (not Silver or Red)
Performance Pack
Full service history (both in terms of date and millage requirements)

I'm in London but happy to travel for the right car. I'm checking all the usual websites but thought id post on here in case someone was thinking of trading in and wanted to get a better price. Seen a few already and ready to buy whenever the right car comes up.
Nice spec requirement but why would anyone ever want a black car ??!!.. they show all the dirt close up and afar...even dinks and dents show up more !??..I could never understand how black came back ...silver is and will always be just about the best colour for a Merc.. always the best colour for selling to... white/grey metallic look good to .. best of luck in yr search ??!! foxy52

I like the way the carbon wing and black gloss front valance blend into the black on those cars. Completely agree about showing up the dirt but I struggle to keep any car clean so it's all relative!

The silver is nice but I see quite a few in this colour near where I am so fancy something different.

Palladium silver is probably my top choice but more concerned with finding one mechanically spot on and then worry about colour afterwards.

I like the way the carbon wing and black gloss front valance blend into the black on those cars. Completely agree about showing up the dirt but I struggle to keep any car clean so it's all relative!

The silver is nice but I see quite a few in this colour near where I am so fancy something different.

Palladium silver is probably my top choice but more concerned with finding one mechanically spot on and then worry about colour afterwards.
...Best of luck with yr search.. mine is Palladium ....
take yr point.. foxy52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom