wanted cd player

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Hi as any member have the old type Blaupunkt Sevilla cd radio. I need the plastic front . My radio was taken out of the car over night .But i did find it later that day on the grass verge. But the front case was broken and knobs or buttons missing. I would love to replace them if i could ,as the radio it self is undamaged in the way as it works fine .Just looks a mess at the moment. Se pics

Last edited:
knobs

Markmifsud thank you for the link .Just been and checked all in the web site on ebay ,but nothing like mine. So i have left the seller an email and picture of items wanted. That very good of you . Have a very nice Christmas .

It's a shame you didn't buy the one I suggested last time you posted?

Item number 171395991820... Didn't even sell first time round by the looks of it...

It's a shame you didn't buy the one I suggested last time you posted?

Item number 171395991820... Didn't even sell first time round by the looks of it...
Yes i remember ,looking at the one he as put on ebay now is a RD126 not RD104 like mine. I will contact him and see if he still as the RD104 as it was for parts only..

It would have been ideal for £10. Never mind, I'll keep an eye out for another! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom