Wanted CDI 220 Saloon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Horsmonden

Car
CDI 220 Avantgarde sport pack
Hi

I am looking to buy a Mercedes C Class CDI 220. May consider E Class.

Must have: Auto, Cruise, Climate, Leather Seats, Diesel, Saloon. 2005 or later. <60000 miles.

Would prefer to buy private but would like some advice on where to look and how much to expect to pay. North Kent based.

Horsmonden

Last edited:
Are you looking for a C-Class or E-Class saloon?

Hi and welcome -- if you can get COMAND and telephone pre-wiring.

Hi and welcome!

Any reason why it has to be less than 3 years old and 60k??

My 52 reg, 87k C270 is up for sale and has everything you've just asked for except it is a little outside your age/mileage criteria!

Tony

i have a c220 cdi for sale

its 05, black heated leather, 17" mercedes alloys, cruise controll,air con, climate controll, part electric seats, hpi clear it is in outstanding condition
the only downfall is its got 115k on the clock full mb history

car drives mint sounds mint and the engine is very quiet

it is quter and drives beta then a freinds car whis only got 55k on the clock

£7650

C Class 220 cdi Avantgarde se

I may sell mine if the price is right

C class 220 cdi Avantgarde se sports pack auto, black leather , heated seats, 54 plate , jasper blue. 31k. still got mercedes warrant till sept . all the usual stuff a/c and cruise .

Nice car and i really don't know why i am thinking of selling .
just i might like a BMW convertible for the summer :crazy:

i live by canary wharf

Would you prefer an E220cdi. Its a bit slower than the C, but more luxurious, spacious and they're reliable.

I could be entering financial difficultly and would be looking therefore to sell mine @ some stage. Mine is on a 55 plate and done 42kmiles.

Call me on 07920796683 if you want to talk this through more.

Mine ticks all the boxes but its only half leather. Its been serviced in November 2008 and has done c.2k miles since then, MOT'd until NOV 09. The E class is a far superior car to the C class, and even if you didn't want mine, I'd still go for one.

I think he has sorted this - this post was originally made 1st dec 08 and he has made further posts stating that he now has a C class.

Kamy resurrected the old post yesterday, bringing it back up......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom