Wanted - E55K / E63 / ML500 / ML63 or similar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
Hi Gang,

Thought I'd ask on here before I cast the net a little wider :)

I'm looking to move on my trusty CLK55 AMG after five years and am looking for a replacement - something with 4/5 doors.

I'm open to quite a few ideas but possibly a 211 E55 estate, ML500 or similar. Maybe a C55 estate.

For the right car I'd consider a saloon. Likewise if something nice came along I'd consider flexing the budget slightly as I'm probably going to reduce the fleet hence would stretch to a 211 E63 estate or 164 ML63 (but I'm not keen on the £500 PA road tax!)

Prefer silver, black (which must help as 80% of MBs are silver or black :thumb:

What have you? I'm in no rush and still have a car to sell myself but am in a position to buy immediately so if you're looking to sell something suitable please get in touch with some details :)

Sadly missed this which sold earlier today but looks like good value:

Mercedes ML500 sport (w164) sat nav command rear entertainment | eBay

Anyone know of this E55 estate?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271661840037

No bids at £8.5k - not particularly expensive but doesn't look all that well cared for in the advert (seller says its cleaned weekly and parked off road - pics say otherwise to me! :doh:)

Also mileage is a little on the higher side of ideal for me, the seller has had it less than six months and seems to know nothing about 211s or the common issues/what has been replaced etc ?

Many thanks in advance :cool:

Will

Anyone have an:

ML500 or ML63 AMG (W164)

E55 or C55 estate (211 or 203)

May-be a nice CLS55 or immaculate CLS500 or E500 (only if the car is right!). Likewise a mint E55/C55 saloon I would consider.

No rush but PM me if you're considering a sale in the near future.

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom