Wanted Genuine AMG C63 19'' Black alloy Wheels. Perfect condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W33lrs

Car
C63 Coupe
Hi all,
Newbie on here and I will update you all when I finally pick up my new car on Saturday (possibly a bit too excited to be honest). I am looking for a set of Genuine 19'' C63 AMG Black alloy wheels with the diamond cut lips. Need to be in perfect condition without any kerbs or cracks or anything.

Not too fussed about tyres because I can and will change them.

I am based in Essex.

Let me know. I will also have a set of the C63 AMG 18'' wheels with pretty much brand new tyres on for swaps/for sale if needed on Saturday.

Let me know and thanks in advance.

Hi, hope you're enjoying the car!
Did you manage to find some wheels in the end and get rid of your 18s?
I've got the 19s (not black though) and am looking for some 18s...

If you need 18" tyres i have a set of virtually new michelin pilot sport 4s for sale in the classifieds.

Hi all,
Newbie on here and I will update you all when I finally pick up my new car on Saturday (possibly a bit too excited to be honest). I am looking for a set of Genuine 19'' C63 AMG Black alloy wheels with the diamond cut lips. Need to be in perfect condition without any kerbs or cracks or anything.

Not too fussed about tyres because I can and will change them.

I am based in Essex.

Let me know. I will also have a set of the C63 AMG 18'' wheels with pretty much brand new tyres on for swaps/for sale if needed on Saturday.

Let me know and thanks in advance.

Might be interested in the 18s, I need a slave set of wheels for a few days while one of my 19s is sorted out

HI all,

yes I managed to get a set thanks. I also sold my 18's so all good all around. Thanks for the interest guys and gals.

If you need 18" tyres i have a set of virtually new michelin pilot sport 4s for sale in the classifieds.

Will keep that in mind when I find a set..

Anyone out there fancy swapping their 18" 5 spokes for my 19" multispokes??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom