Wanted ML 3rd row seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philip888

Car
ML 350 (07), Cayenne (05), ML270CDi (03), ML270CDI (00)
I have a ML270, looking for the 3rd row of seat ( commonly know as family pack) , willing to pay top price.

phil

hi phil have you tried the dealer? when we bought our Ml they mentioned they could do the back seats as a retrofit? might be worth a try

cheers

kenny

Hi Phil

Do your back seats (what would be the middle row) have an adjustment to them? My ML had the family pack and the only way to sit in them was to move the middle row forward (the foot well for the rear row is down behind the middle row).

Don't want to confound the issue but you may have to change the middle row too to make it workable.

R

thx hash, i have ask my merc dealer, they are asking £1600+vat for the 2 rear detachable seats, i am trying to see if anyone here will sell me a set of used one for about £1k

And thx too richard, my back seats ( middle row) have an adjustment to them (as i think do all ml) to move the middle row forward, I have borrow my mate's family pack's seat, they fit perfectly the same.

Last edited:
No Problems! the early MLs I saw when I was looking for mine didn't have the adjustment, so fitting the back ones should be a doddle...!:D

R

Been calling a few more main dealer, found one that can sell me a DIY rear seat (family pack) fitting kit for a trade price of £1330+vat and it will be a matching tan java leather, I suppose this is the best option for me.
Thx everyone for the advise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom