Wanted pair of W124 Dash Speakers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
After removng my air vent to replace it .I removed the speaker cover to push the heater trunking back in to place because it was loose .I could see the foam around the speaker was just powder in one place. Would any member have a pair to sell after up dateing theirs. Speakers are Blaupunkt 4 om number 86376282 these or as the best i can find as some numbers are smugged..

They used to be dirt cheap from the stealers, £28ea now by the looks of things LOUDSPEAKER - E Class 1985 - 1994 E250D - Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape which makes them poor value compared to a pair of Rainbow IL-X4.7 coaxials delivered from ze German bay for ~£80. The Rainbows are their 'intelligence line' which = plug n play model specific factory fit upgrade
There's usually a selection of used origional speakers on the bay for peanuts and occasionally some NOS items too as well as various other aftermarket drop in versions spanning properly cheap 'n nasty full range speakers upto coaxials at similar money to the Rainbows

Thank you hotrod ,looked on the bay all in germany from what i have seen .And the ones in the car are Blaupunkt 4 om dual cone i think came with the Sevilla cd radio when fitted. I need to replace both front speakers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom