WANTED(Please!!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merconian

Car
C180 Esprit
Two electric window motors(Rear) for 1984/85 190E.Through lack of use mine have had it.As rare as rocking horse sh** here.Can anyone help??.Thanks.

You can't just buy the motors I am afraid :eek::
You have to buy the complete mechanisms. I have just had to change a pair in my 1987 190E cossie. They are quick to change but they are expensive to buy new. Something like £130 each side if I remember correctly (from the stealership). I found that it was the motor that had gone in both cases, and was going to get the motor reconditioned. In the end I picked up a set of 4 doors for a ridiculous price and had the mechanisms out of that!:p
German and Swedish sell patterm part mechanisms for about £60 each but I looked at them and they are crap!
Stick with originals if you can!
Cheers
Will

Thanks(i guess) Will.I'd prefer to change them to manual wind if possible,seeing that it's the back one's only!!.

See if any places in Ireland will recondition the motors for you - I was told of a place near me but got the other doors first!
Or keep an eye on ebay. If they are just stuck down you are in no real rush, some are bound to turn up soon!:)

If you want manual mechanisms I have a set you can have gratis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom