WANTED | Polished Eight Hole Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoyracerAU

Car
1985 W123 230E & 1994 R129 SL500
Hi All,

I'm on the hunt for four NEW 15" eight hole wheels for my 1996 W124 E220 coupe.

I see Nick has them listed on his website but they've been out of stock for a long time, so presumably not coming back.

These are the particular style I'm looking for.

http://cart.euromercmercedesparts.co.uk/index.php?p=product&id=3042&parent=1

For the record I'm not currently interested in the painted ones.

I did make a note of the offset, but don't have that infomation to hand and I won't be home for a few days yet. If my memory serves me correctly, it was ET21.

Hopefully they're still available somewhere! I'd be grateful for any assistance. So far my web searching has failed to turn anything up.

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the replies. Mine's a standard E220 coupe, so I presume not the sportline wheels. I just did some googling and found that the sportline wheels are 7", whereas I think mine would be 15" x 6.5.

I'm away from home right now, so can't check. This is what happens when you're on holidays. You finally have time to do all the things you've been wanting to do like find new wheels for your car, but don't have the car with you to be able to check things.

Google starpartz they had new old stock £85.00 each polished face,I'm sure I saw them there

6.5 x 15" is standard, 7 x 15" is Sportline / Sports Chassis. I wouldn't get the polished finish, it doesn't last well. The painted finish is better

I have them in stock

Nick Froome

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies, guys.

Unfortunately, me being the impetuous type means I ordered a set from Alloywheels Direct yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom