Wanted Private number plate : 666 KA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure all they do is check there database if you fill the form in - I have on occassion rang them and had a response from - “ Give me a few days I’ll call you back “ - never to hear from them again , and the others “ due to data protection blah blah “

Any photos of the car?

I guess you have done all you can by posting the plate up.

Maybe a 666KA would help too here (without the space).

Someone may search for it in future and this page should appear in the results and then they would know.

It's happened to me before albeit no the same situation at all - so not sure how likely it will be!

Any photos of the car?
No no i mean of your car! :)

iZBmyVv
iZBmyVv
iZBmyVv
iZBmyVv
iZBmyVv

She’s my pride and joy !

Had two of the earlier ones from new in each case. Half the price of my 2017 VW UP and twice the car. The Up wears WE11KUL which will go on my 2011 Mercedes when I can afford it. It will go on retention when my S203 comes on stream next week.

Just found out from a car check that the person with the 666 KA has only just had the MOT done and they are only averaging 3,000 miles per year .... probably use the car very minimally , it may not even be there only car too .. either way I very much doubt they will sell it based on how little they use the car so must of really wanted it lol

You could have G6G KA (obviously G6 GKA) for £900. 6 and G look very similar on number plates.

Nice job on the car BTW.

Don’t worry your not the first to
Say this I know it’s very niche ... but I plan on keeping my KA going forever - I’m going to have it rust treated soon and I’ve already replaced most of what you can replace already haha - I plan on getting it to classic status and more after that I’ve always loved these cars so couldn’t picture driving anything else
If a Trabant came become a classic then why not a KA! :eek:

I’ve decided to accept I won’t get it so I’m going to go with a different plate instead so this thread is not needed anymore

There are thousands of threads that are "not needed anymore" on the forum. They remain as reference and entertainment for future members and those slow to catch-up ;)

Can somebody please inform a moderator to delete this thread please ?!?!

I’ve decided to accept I won’t get it so I’m going to go with a different plate instead so this thread is not needed anymore

Why the sudden change of tone? Recent messages don’t come across as being very friendly.

Have flagged up your deletion request to moderators.

See you later :thumb:

Deleting threads is censorship and against my human right to be able to read old threads.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom