Wanted R129 SL500 Alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I must admit I sat up way into night looking up that 113 supercharger but didnt really find out an awful lot other than they are about $12k new.

I dont think I'm brave enough to touch it without having significant detail on what is required to fit it. I'm not even totally sure whether the pistons will need changing or not.

Interestingly I found a thread on here from Mark300SL talking about the same thing and he too seemed rather timid about the whole thing and Mark was very well versed in setting up blown engines so... without some first hand knowledge of the setup I think I'd have to pass.

Anyone here know anything about these Kleeman Supercharger kits?

Including very new Goodyear tyres all round....

£1200.

I recon the tyres are worth half that.

Good deal mate.... there was a time when these wheels came up at around £700-£1000 regularly but they seem to have shot through the roof recently.

Not often you can get a bargain from Bill (Zack)

Kompressor

I must admit I sat up way into night looking up that 113 supercharger but didnt really find out an awful lot other than they are about $12k new.

I dont think I'm brave enough to touch it without having significant detail on what is required to fit it. I'm not even totally sure whether the pistons will need changing or not.

Interestingly I found a thread on here from Mark300SL talking about the same thing and he too seemed rather timid about the whole thing and Mark was very well versed in setting up blown engines so... without some first hand knowledge of the setup I think I'd have to pass.

Anyone here know anything about these Kleeman Supercharger kits?

Sp!ke, Alx (member ID) has a Kleemann supercharger and headers on his ML, might be worth getting in touch with him. :thumb:

Not often you can get a bargain from Bill (Zack)

You got them from Zack at that price? Did you drug him?
Never yet got a bargain from him! He knows the price of these better than anyone.

You got them from Zack at that price? Did you drug him?
Never yet got a bargain from him! He knows the price of these better than anyone.

Definitely never seen that happen before, lol. Must be the credit crunch ! :bannana:

He's a really nice guy, chatted for hours about our shared love of Mercs. When I mentioned MBclub he mentoned Talbir and Aka$h.

Wants me to pop back and show him the SL with them on... as he has a R129 himself.

Dont know, maybe his business is slow at the moment but he did have a few other MB split rims he was working on apparently.

There's probably not too many people like him around anymore so happy to help him stay in business in my own little way.

Some poeple live on their coco land,good luck to them though
There's also a set of 16s for 190 for 4k
As Jay said,they used to come up for way below 1k but looks like they're becoming very rare
I'm after a set and I will find them(for what I'm willing to pay),just a matter of time

I think Olly is tempted... I'm not brave enough to be crash test dummy but if Olly does one and then subsequently has first hand knowledge, afterwards I may well have an ebay search configured for when the next one turns up.

WTB Hardtop Shuttle

Dear Sp!ke, I'd like to purchase the MB Hardtop Shuttle if it's still available.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom